Thursday, May 30, 2013

Chapter 19

Khushi engrossed in the story, looks at him expectantly: So did you confess your love for me then or did I confess first? Is that when we had our happy ever after?

A voice booms from behind startling both Khushi and Arnav: No Chutki. That’s when your worst nightmare from hell began.

Khushi and Arnav turn around to see a furious VJ is standing there with the Gupta and Raizada family as well as her nurse, Lacy.
Khushi asks confusedly: What do you mean Big B?
Arnav moves to VJ threateningly: How dare you come to my home uninvited? Get out before I throw you out.
VJ snarls to ASR: Gladly. Let go Khushi and we won’t even bother darkening your door again.
Arnav stands in front of Khushi barring her from VJ and snarls back: Don’t you dare even look at her.
VJ clenches his teeth: Why don’t we let her make her own decision? Or is that a foreign concept to you? I guess kidnapping and forceful imprisonment is the only way you can get any woman?
Arnav snarls: Shut up.
Then he turns to Khushi and grabs her hands: Khushi, don’t listen to him. Please trust me. I love you and I’ll never hurt you again. I can’t live without you.
VJ looks at Khushi and tells her: Before you make any decision Chutki, may be you should hear the rest of the story.

Then VJ proceeds to tell the rest of the story to a frozen Khushi from the misunderstanding to the kidnapping where she got shot.

When the story was completed, there was a stunned silence. Khushi didn’t even blink for a few moments.

Then she slowly releases her hands from Arnav’s tight grasp.
Arnav clenches his hands tight around hers, then slowly let’s her go as his heart pounds in fear of losing the one thing that matters the most to him.

Khushi slowly walks to VJ and tells him: Big B, I’m not saying that you are lying. But if what you are saying is the truth, then why am I getting memories of a different wedding?

Arnav’s eyes frowns as he tries to understand what’s going on.
VJ asks confusedly: What are you talking about, Chutki? I hired a private investigator myself and they gave me all the information with proof. How can you remember differently?

Khushi frowns as she rubs her forehead which starts pounding again: I remember how he proposed to me and our engagement. In fact I remember our Mehendi, Sangeet, Haldi. I even remember our wedding and our first night. We had an accident on the way back from the garden where we spent our first night together.

Arnav’s eyes widen with surprise. Khushi is talking about the dream he had when he was in coma.* But if that was all a dream or hallucination of his, then how is that Khushi’s memory?

He looks at Lacy and sees her looking at him, solemnly.



*Reference: Prequel to First Forward - Rewind. (Link on the right) 
Those who forgot the story, I suggest you give it another read because from now on, the story will have a lot of link ups from the prequel.


3 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to see the reaction! Lol its gonna be so much fun! Back to the good old memories!!

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg...this is not something i really expected..
    fantastic update *Claps*
    update the next soon dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fanfiction!!! Really amazing!!! I have read both, rewind and fast forward in one day..... I'm hooked onto the story!! Hope you update soon!!! :)
    Pooja C.

    ReplyDelete